CAPCO NEWS 2010
CONESTOGA AFTER PROM CELEBRATION ORGANIZATION
The Junior Prom and the CAPCO party at Dave & Busters will be here before you know it, May 15th. We need your support to make this night special for our kids. Listed below are a few of the ways in which you can support CAPCO.
• PARENT DONATION LETTERS: These letters were mailed out mid February and you should have received yours by now. If you haven’t already done so, please consider a donation to CAPCO; no amount is too small. Remember this night is for the safety of all of our kids.
• CASH FOR GOLD! TURN YOUR GOLD INTO GREEN!! On April 7 & 9th, at CHS, Russ & Shelly Ferrante, local jewelry appraisers, will consider any of your unwanted pieces. You will receive cash on the spot based on the weight of your jewelry. CAPCO will receive a matching amount. Contact Anne Miller at email@example.com or 610‐688‐8644 to schedule an appointment.
• NEW! CAPCO PEACE A PIZZA NIGHT: Dine at Peace A Pizza on the 4th Sunday of each month, starting March 28, from 4 pm to 9 pm and Peace A Pizza will donate 20% of the proceeds to CAPCO. Bring in the coupon (flyer) found in the newsletter or attached to various emails.
• NEW! BARNES & NOBLE DAY: On May 7th from 9 am to 11 pm shop at Barnes and Noble, mention CAPCO and we earn 15% of the proceeds. Shop for Mother’s Day gifts, Graduation gifts or just come in to buy a new book for yourself. Purchases includebooks (not ebooks), cd’s and the café.
• BAGEL CERTIFICATES: Purchase a Bagel Factory certificate for $8.00 and redeem for a baker’s dozen at the Bagel Factory. This is the same price you would pay for a dozen in the store. Contact Jan Sachs firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CAPCO CAR MAGNETS: Buy a Car Magnet the reads CAPCO 2010 for $5.00. Contact Patti Campbell email@example.com.
• BATTLE OF THE BANDS: The first Battle was so exciting we are going to do it again. The top 4 bands (voted on by the students) have been asked back to perform along with 6 new bands. Date and time to be announces shortly, venue the same. Who will be the top band?
• PROM DRESS/TUX RENTAL RAFFLE: The drawing for the raffle was held on March 8th at Conestoga and the winners are: Prom Dress – Brigid Maugeri and Tux – Joyce O’Neill. Congratulations!